The next generation of Microsoft’s SharePoint Server is right around the corner and introduces new ways for users and organizations to communicate, collaborate and share information. Beyond its highly promoted features, including the new user experience and enhanced collaboration through social networking; SharePoint Server 2013 provides many improvements in the support of bottom-line business requirements: workflows, business intelligence, business connectivity services, mobile productivity, eDiscovery and more.
On Thursday, October 11th ASPE Instructor and SharePoint guru, Mark Weinsten presented the free web seminar SharePoint 2013 Web Seminar Series: What’s New and Why You Need It!. In this one-hour web seminar, Mark focused on many of the features of SharePoint 2013 and explained what has changed, what has stayed the same, and what is new.
Some topics explored, include:
• SharePoint’s new Modern Interface (Windows 8 Style)
• Socialization with SharePoint Server 2013
• Similarities and New Features of SharePoint Workflows
• Business Intelligence Enhancements
• SharePoint’s Expanded Mobile Functionality
• Architectural Changes in the SharePoint 2013 Platform
• Upgrade Options for Previous SharePoint Versions
• Regulatory Compliance and eDiscovery Capabilities
• SharePoint’s Enhanced Project Management Capabilities
• Discovering People, Files, and Information with SharePoint Search
• Utilizing SharePoint’s New Publishing and Design Capabilities
• And more….
You can listen to a complete recording of this presentation at aspeevents.webex.com. Select “View Event Recordings” in the top right corner. You can also download the slides from this presentation by visiting our Web Seminar Archives.